M.B.B.S at Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences And Research Centre (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences) between 2004 – 2009.
M.D at Vijayanagara institute of medical sciences (VIMS), Bellary (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences) between 2011 – 2014.
- Worked as PG/Tutor in General medicine at VIMS BELLARY, KARNATAKA for 3 years.
- Worked for 2 months as senior resident at BMCRI in 2014.
- Worked as a consultant physician in south city hospital and working at present in neighborhood hospital Pvt Ltd and Vinayaka hospital as consultant physician.
National & Regional Conferences / CME / Seminar / Workshop attended
- Attended KID (Karnataka Institute of Diabetology) update 2012 on 3rd march 2012 held in Bangalore.
- Attended St. John’s state level diabetes summit 2012 on 4th march 2012 held in Bangalore.
- Attended medical education and research training programme , API bhavan bangalore, in Oct- Nov 2012.
- Attended the APICON 2013, Coimbator Jan- Feb 2013.
- Attended the KAPICON 2013 , held at Hubli in April 2013 and did 2 poster presentation and one paper presentation.
- Attended RSSDI (Reaearch Society for the Study of Diabetes in India)2013, Greater Noida in Nov 2013 and did poster presentation.
MACROVASCULAR AND MICROVASCULAR COMPLICATIONS IN NEWLY DIAGNOSED TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS
- Primary Human Parvovirus B19 Infection in an HIV Infected Patient on Antiretroviral Therapy published in JAPI DEC 2013
- Anton’s syndrome and Cortical Blindness published in Asian journal of Obs and Gynae Practice Oct-Dec 2012
- Symmetrical peripheral gangrene published in IJGMP Sep 2014
- Macrovascular and microvascular complications in newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitus published in IJCP Dec 2014
- Acquired Bartter like phenotype published in JAPI Sep 2015